Saturday, October 1, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #115 {Fancy Folds} - Winner and top 5


I must admit I loved this challenge - I tried a fold I had never used before and really enjoyed making it. I also got to see some other amazing folds from both my teamies here at MDUC and our wonderful entrants. Boy do I have a lot of new things on my to-do list now - LOL. But I know you don't want to hear my ramblings, you want to find out who our winner is don't you! So the gorgeous MDUC gals and I would like to congratulate........ 


Karita {9}

WOW what a simply stunning step card this is - I love the 3D Wintery scene Karita has created with her choice of images, papers and that gorgeous snowflake embellishment. Do yourself a favour and check out more of Karita's amazing work on her blog HERE.

Karita can you please email Kylie at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize.

And now onto this week's Top 5 - we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries....


These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

2 comments:

  1. what a very nice good looking card
    gr sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card :) This means a lot to me :)

    And congrats for the Top 5! :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete