Saturday, August 13, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #108 {A Sketch} - Winner and Top 5


I must admit I love a good sketch and I think Kathrin came up with a beauty for everyone to play with last week. I know it's one I've kept on file to use in the future. And with a good sketch came a wonderful array of stunning entries. It was an extremely tough vote to narrow it down yet again but this week we'd like to congratulate our winner.......


Audhild {54}

I love the feminine look Audhild has achieved with this card - her soft blues, touches of lace and beautiful designer papers suit her delightfully coloured Tilda perfectly. If you want to see more of Audhild's beautiful work you can check out her blog HERE.

 Audhild can you please email Kylie at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

And now onto this week's Top 5 (in numerical order) congratulations....


These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEEE!! I'm so glad you liked my birdcage card! Thanks ....I'm taking the blinkie right now! WOOHOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top5.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete